It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2018 Cyprus Open Studios event! We sincerely hope that you will be able to join us again this year.
In order to make your “treasure hunt” as pleasant as possible, we would like to recommend that you follow these links:
- This is the link that will take you to our page on the website where you can download our 2018 COS catalogue. Please click HERE
- This link will take you to the READ ONLY catalogue on issuu.com (click on the address).
- In order not to be disappointed as sometimes artists change their minds… please download the UPDATED Open Days Schedule HERE
- Remember to look out for the banners outside each venue and directional signage to guide you in.
There are a few points we need to bring to your attention:
- This year, we are doing open studios for 10 consecutive days instead of the four weekends as in the past.
- Opening hours: 11:00 until 17:00 each day (except Limassol gallery – see note below)
- The members at each venue have elected certain days out of the 10 to be open; some have elected all ten whereas others have chosen only two or three out of the ten. PLEASE consult the individual member’s entry on the website to avoid disappointment: cyprusopenstudios.com > Members.
- If possible, we would also recommend visiting our Facebook page to see an ongoing dialogue between us and the public – it’s a fun place to read all about it: HERE
- A group of artists who either do not have studios or who are out of the country at present, have decided to make use of a gallery in Limassol where you will be able to see their work during the 10 days of Cyprus Open Studios.
- The gallery is called Art Studio 55 / Pegasus Foundation and is located at
23 Andreas Drousiotis Street, Plateia Heroon (Heroes Square), Limassol, Cyprus
- PLEASE NOTE that the opening hours at the gallery are different from the open studios, e.g. 18:00 until 21:00 daily between 5 and 14 October 2018.
- Some of the exhibitors will be on hand from time to time to receive you, have a chat and make you welcome.
- The gallery will be manned during opening hours each day.
We wish to take this opportunity to thank Andreas Makariou of Pegasus Art Foundation for the use of this gallery – Andreas and his son, Demetris, will both be exhibiting as members of Cyprus Open Studios 2018.
A few of last year’s open studios… they are all fun to visit!
Come and join us!
The COS Team